- 26-Feb-2013 to 27-Apr-2013 (EST)
- NJ, USA
This position is responsible for pulling, packing and preparing finished goods for shipment
to customers; cycle counting inventory; refilling product bins with incoming
inventory. Overtime is required of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Read pick ticket as assigned by supervisor to find, count, and pack finished goods
for the scanning process
- Climb and move ladders as necessary to locate and pick goods and to refill product
bins with incoming inventory
- Participate in safety meetings and help create a safe work environment
- Use roller belt to transfer picked orders to scanning stations
- Count items for inventory
Required Experience: Six months of previous shipping experience
- Strong sense of accuracy and managing multiple priorities under close time lines.
- Ability the read and understand pick tickets
- Must demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Basic math skills
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job the
individual is required to stand and walk for long periods of time. Lift up to
40 pound. Climb and move on ladders to reach inventory. Work in a manufacturing
environment (exposure to dust, noise, feathers, particles, cold, glitter, as
well as a roller belt).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!